Saturday, September 4, 2010

Warmest Wishes Card

Hello!

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. School has started and my fourth year in college seems like it's going to be really tough! Wish me luck!
I wanted to get this card into Robyn's Winter Challenge, but of course I couldn't get it uploaded in time,so I thought I'd put it up now anyway. I think this Hello Kitty is just adorable!



Recipe:
All cardstock is from The Paper Company
The snowflakes are embossed using a Sizzix embossing folder
Hello Kitty is cut from the Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge
The border is from a MS edge puncher
I found the ribbon in the xmas section at Hobby Lobby, 90 feet for $8! What a deal!
The stamp is Stampin' Up from the All Year Cheer 1 set
And last but not least, the buttons on her jacket are from my new iRock! Which I am loving!

Thanks for looking!
Lindsay

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lindsay, your Hello Kitty card IS gorgeous!! Did I tell you that you'd won the Peachy Keen stamp set on my blog! Please go HERE
Congratulations!!
Hugs Viv xxx