Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Erin Lee Creative Labor Day Layout Challenge & my first layout ever!

What a relaxing weekend! I got a lot of crafting done, hopefully I'll get some of my new projects up soon.
Here is one that I made for the Labor Day Layout Challenge over on Erin's blog. I am not a scrapbooker, so this is my very first layout! I took a trip to New Your City recently and figure those were as good of pictures as any to start with! Although I haven't decided exactly which photos I'd like to put in yet, so they aren't in the photo. So here is my NYC themed layout. As always, I would appreciate your feedback. Thanks for looking!



Recipe:
New York theme Patterned paper is from My & My Big Ideas
Solid Cardstock is from DCWV and The Paper Company
Cityscape was cut from Plantin Schoolbook
Playbills and street sign were cut using SCAL2
And everything is popped up with dimensionals

2 comments:

Dorcas said...

Cute layout! Love the paper and the cuts! TFS!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

My time to scrap !!! :-} said...

super cool cant beleive tbis is your first layout.