Monday, January 17, 2011

You're a Gem! Challenge Entry

I finally broke down and bought some PKS face stamps! They are so great! The Peachy Keen Challenges are my favorites to enter and I was dying to enter a new LFIF challenge! So here it is! My first Friday challenge! The theme was Thank You cards, and since I had plenty of those to make, I decided to start with one for my Uncle Rick and Aunt Debbie! My aunt Debbie is one of the reasons I started making cards, she makes amazing things.
Robyn at MPS also had her first ever blog hop with her gigantic new design team! It was so much fun! The challenge was to use pink! Since pink is in basically everything I make, I decided to put this card into Robyn's challenge too!

I figured that a card with this sentiment needed a ridiculous amount of bling, so I used my iRock, DCWV glitter paper and a ton of stickles! The large diamond is attached with an action wobble! My new favorite!


Here's the full recipe:
Kraft, light pink and white cardstock from Michaels
Green glitter cardstock DCWV Cotton Blossom Stack
Raspberry fizz and hibiscus burst pti carstock
Raspberry fizz PTI Stitched ribbon
Imaginess Irock and gems
Everyday Face Assortment PKS
Rock On Stamps Set by Pink by Design
Stampin Up Basic Black Ink
White Gelly Roll pen
Diamond Stickles
White Embosing powder
Versamark ink
Action Wobble
ATG tape
Foam adhesive squares

6 comments:

Glora said...

This is great. I love the gem and the sentiment! Super creative! Hugs- Glora

Minta's Creations said...

Love this card! Love the sentiment..
Minta

I just became your newest follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

cute card! thanks for playing along on the challenge

DIANA L. said...

Very unique card I like it a lot.
TFS
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Carina (PaperJunky) said...

Very Cute Card
I amnow a Follower
Carina
http://paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com/

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

What a cute card!

Thanks for playing along with us at the PKS LFIF challenge!

Ruthie :)