Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Be My Valentine!

A new challenge card!
This one was really fun to make. The clear cardstock that I used for the glass part of the gumball machine doesn't show up as well on the photo as it does in real life. This is one of my favorite color combos: pink, aqua, white and brown.
One last thing, I have to give props to Nikki for the ribbon embellishment. I cut my gumball machine slightly too large and didn't want to make another, so I was looking at blogs for some help! I saw this on the side of this card and decided to scraplift it! Hope she doesn't mind!
Since Nikki had a Packers card up yesterday I decided this would be a great spot to show my support ;D
GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!

Challenges: PKS Lets Face IT Fridays and Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesdays


Recipe:
Sweethearts cartridge
PTI, DCWV and Rcollctions paper
Clear acetate
Stampin Up tage stamp
PKS Everyday face Assortment and Happy Lashes
Martha Stewart border punch
PTI Ribbon

9 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh my, this is just too cute! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
liz :o)

Amanda said...

Oh my, this is the cutest card I have seen all day !!

Amanda:0)

Scrappy Mel said...

So sweet - I love your little gumball machine! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

GiGi said...

THis is SO CUTE! I LOVE how you put the x's and o's in the gumball machine! SO CLEVER and CUTE!

Cathryn said...

SOOOO CUTE, great idea! TFS Cathryn67 <3

Jovan said...

This is so stinkin cute!

Miss Giebel said...

Hi Lindsay, I LOVE your card. The little gumball machine with x's, o's and hearts in it is so clever! The ribbon along the side with the hearts border strip is gorgeous! I'm so happy you could join us at PKS Faces for this challenge!!

scrappy critters said...

I just LOVE your card!! What an adorbale gumball machine!

♥Tammy

Big Time Stamper Want to Be said...

I really love this boarder punch.
Cute Card!

Teresa H